Jobs-worldstudio is committed to protecting your privacy. Contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns regarding the use of your Personal Information and we will be happy to assist you.
1. What data Jobs-worldstudio collects and how it can be used
This section describes what data your site may collect https://jobs-worldstudio.com/ and how Jobs-worldstudio can use them.
When you use our site https://jobs-worldstudio.com/ may be necessary for us to collect certain personal data from you.
Below is an overview of what personal data Jobs-worldstudio may collect and how it may then be used. Please note that we will only collect certain personal data for purposes related to the Jobs-worldstudio services you actually use. We also draw your attention to the fact that what kind of personal data is collected depends on the type of service. In addition, in some countries, in order to avoid the illegal collection and use of personal data of children, you may be required to additionally provide information about your age or contact details of your parents (guardians), from whom we could obtain consent. Also, when you use Jobs-worldstudio services, we may collect anonymous data that cannot identify you either directly or indirectly.
When you use our site https://jobs-worldstudio.com/ are not required to provide your personal data upon our request. However, if you choose not to provide our site https://jobs-worldstudio.com/ your personal data, we may not be able to provide Jobs-worldstudio services to you or respond to your inquiries.
1.1 Personal data collected by Jobs-worldstudio
Personal data refers to any data that can directly or indirectly identify you, such as your name, email address, IP address. Subject to your prior consent, Jobs-worldstudio may collect the following personal data about you:
- True, accurate, current and complete registration data, including your email address, country/region and age when you create an account on the site https://jobs-worldstudio.com/ . If you use a social network account (e.g. Google) to create your Jobs-worldstudio account, the service provider of that network (e.g. Google Corporation) may transfer to us, with your consent, your personal data from that account ( e.g. email address, name, alias, date of birth).
- When participating in our promotions and marketing campaigns, you may be required to provide your name, contact information, email address, date of birth, service information. The amount of personal data collected depends on the specific promotion/campaign. In addition, if you become the winner of our promotion/campaign or want to receive gifts from Jobs-worldstudio , then you may need to additionally provide your postal address (including postal code) and personal data for tax declaration (for example, residential address, passport number and a copy of it). When participating in a cashback promotion, you may be required to provide your bank account details in addition to the above personal information.
- Recordings of your communication with Jobs-worldstudio, including your voice, image, content of communication (for example, when you contact the Jobs-worldstudio call center, use the chat, fill out an online application on the site https://jobs-worldstudio.com/ or send an email to Jobs-worldstudio.
- The data subject with whom the conversation is recorded is informed of the purposes for which this is necessary - in order to improve customer service, as well as to confirm the content of the agreement, or to prevent possible disagreements and misunderstandings as a result of unsuccessful communication.
- Personal data is processed for specific, clear and legitimate purposes and only to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of data processing. During the conversation, it is not allowed to include in the conversation topics that are not related to a specific issue, either on the part of the employee or on the part of the data subject, for example, intentional or unintentional disclosure of personal or confidential information, which may affect the ability to use the recording of the conversation for its intended purpose.
- Recordings of conversations are not available to third parties, except when this information is required by the competent institutions or law enforcement agencies that have the legal right to do so.
- Recorded conversations are used only for their intended purpose and are available only to those employees who need them to perform their direct work duties - to fulfill a contract, monitor the quality of communications, or resolve legal ambiguities. The principle of integrity includes the fair treatment of the data subject, the non-use of data for purposes other than those for which they were collected.
1.2 How Jobs-worldstudio uses your personal information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To evaluate and improve the Jobs-worldstudio services.
- To receive and analyze consumer feedback in order to develop and evaluate the quality of services.
- To register for a Jobs-worldstudio account and perform related functions .
- To process and send the newsletters you have subscribed to to stay up to date with the latest Jobs-worldstudio news and events (you can unsubscribe from such newsletters completely free of charge and at any time).
- To send you important alerts, such as changes to our terms or procedures. Due to their great importance, you cannot opt out of receiving such notifications.
- To verify your identity, deliver prizes, and contact you regarding special promotions and marketing campaigns, issue cashback, tax returns, and provide transfer and insurance services, if necessary, in connection with your participation in our contests and special promotions.
- To provide you with technical support services (for example, to fulfill requests or answer your questions), to conduct customer satisfaction analysis, to protect your rights and interests, and to control access, we may keep records of your communication with Jobs-worldstudio , including your voice, image, communication content when you contact Jobs-worldstudio.
- To provide you with personalized marketing services based on your use of the Jobs-worldstudio services, for example, to provide (via third-party advertising cookies) marketing messages, advertisements or recommendations about services that we think you may be interested in.
- For other purposes, with your prior permission.
1.3 What anonymous data Jobs-worldstudio collects and how it can be used
Anonymous data means any data that cannot directly or indirectly identify you, such as your phone manufacturer, browser and operating system version, date of visit, user ID, nickname, gender, profile description, country, photo, mailing address and others. When you use the Jobs-worldstudio services, we may collect the anonymous data below from you and use it in our sole discretion. If such anonymous data is associated with the above personal data, then we will treat it as personal data and provide such anonymous data with the same level of protection as personal data.
- Recorded data related to the Jobs-worldstudio services, such as your phone manufacturer, operating system, date of visit, user ID, nickname, gender, profile description, country, photo, postal address and others, browser version and language settings, your user behavior and local time.
- Information about cooperation with Jobs-worldstudio when you take part in our promotions.
1.4 Server log files
Our website provider https://jobs-worldstudio.com/ automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. This includes the browser model/version, the operating system being used, the referrer URL, the hostname of the connecting computer, and the time of day the server was requested. These data cannot be attributed to specific individuals. This data should not be mixed with other data sources. We reserve the right to check this data at a later date if we become aware of specific indications of illegal use.
On our website https://jobs-worldstudio.com/ we use active Java Script content from external providers. By accessing our website, where applicable, these external providers may receive personal information about your visit to our web pages. For this reason, data processing outside the EU is possible. You can prevent this by using a Java Script blocker or by deactivating Java Script in your browser. Therefore, the Internet pages you visit may have functional limitations. In particular, we use the following content:
Use of Facebook social plugins
Our website https://jobs-worldstudio.com/ uses social plugins ("Plugins") from the social network facebook.com operated by Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland ("Facebook") . Plugins must be recognizable by one of the Facebook logos (a white "f" on a blue tile, the terms "Like", "Like" or "Thumb up" symbol) or marked with an additional phrase. Facebook Social Plugin. The list and appearance of Facebook social plugins can be viewed here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/ If a user visits a web page of this website containing such a social plugin, his browser will create a direct link to the Facebook servers. The content of the plug-in will be transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser and integrated into the website by your browser. In this way, the provider will have no control over the amount of data that Facebook collects with this plug-in and therefore inform users according to their level of knowledge: by integrating the plug-ins, Facebook will receive a notification that the user has visited the website. corresponding web page. If the user is logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to their Facebook account. If users interact with the plug-ins, for example by clicking on the "Like" button or leaving a comment, the relevant information will be transmitted by your browser directly to Facebook and stored there. If the user is not a member of Facebook, there is still a possibility that Facebook will learn and store their IP address. According to Facebook, only an anonymous IP address is stored in Germany. To find out more about the purpose and scope of data collection, as well as the additional processing and use of data by Facebook, as well as the respective rights and setting options in this regard to protect the privacy of users, please see the Facebook Data Protection Policy: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ . If the user is a member of Facebook and would not like Facebook to collect data about his visit to this website and associate such data with his member data stored by Facebook, he must first log out of Facebook before visiting the website. Further settings and objections to the use of data for advertising purposes are possible in the Facebook profile settings: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads
Data protection declaration for the use of Instagram
The functions of the Instagram service are integrated into our web pages. These features are offered by Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA. If you are logged into your Instagram account, you can link the content of our web pages to your Instagram profile by clicking on the Instagram button. In this way, Instagram can link your visit to our web pages to your user account. We would like to point out that we, as the provider of the web pages, have not received any information about the content of the transmitted data, nor about their use by Instagram. You can find more information on this subject in the Instagram data protection declaration: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
Data protection declaration for the use of Twitter
The functions of the Twitter service are integrated into our web pages. These features are offered by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. By using Twitter and the "retweet" feature, the web pages you visit will be linked to your Twitter account and made known to other users. In this case, the data will also be transmitted to Twitter. We would like to point out that we, as the provider of the web pages, have not received any information about the content of the transmitted data, nor about their use by Twitter. Further information on this subject can be found in Twitter's data protection declaration at http://twitter.com/privacy. You can change your privacy settings on Twitter through your Twitter account settings at http://twitter.com/account/settings .
This website https://jobs-worldstudio.com/ uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service from Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on the computer of the respective user and enable an analysis of the use of the website by the respective user. The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website by users is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, users' IP addresses must be shortened by Google in advance within member states of the European Union or in other countries party to the Convention on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google uses this information to evaluate the use of the website by users, to compile reports on website activity and to provide additional services related to the use of the website. and the Internet for the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of the Google Analytics parameters must not be mixed with other Google data. Users may prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting their browser software settings accordingly; however, this website would like to draw the attention of users to the fact that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to the full extent. In addition, users can prevent the collection of data (including your IP address), http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
Google AdServices / Google AdWords Conversion Tracking / Google Dynamic Remarketing
For our own online marketing activities, we commission services provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, to determine if an Internet user has become aware of our website through Google. advertisement. Google uses the aforementioned "cookies", which are stored on your computer and allow an analysis of the use of the website. Cookies for so-called "conversion tracking" are placed whenever you click on an advertisement displayed by Google. After 30 days, these cookies lose their validity and no longer serve to personally identify you. If you wish to disable these "conversion tracking" cookies, you can set your browser settings to block cookies by "googleadservices. com. To completely prevent Google from injecting Java Script code, you can install a Java Script blocker. If you would like to learn more about these methods, or to see what options are available to you to prevent Google from using this information, please click here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722022?hl=de
Jobs-worldstudio also uses the user behavior analysis tool (web analytics service) Yandex.Metrica, provided by YANDEX LLC, 119021, Russia, Moscow, st. L. Tolstoy, 16 (hereinafter - Yandex).
The Yandex.Metrica service uses "cookie" technology - small text files placed on users' computers in order to analyze their user activity.
2. Retention of your personal data
This section describes how long Jobs-worldstudio retains your personal data.
3. To whom Jobs-worldstudio discloses your personal data
This section describes that Jobs-worldstudio may disclose your personal data to third parties under certain circumstances and for certain purposes.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties except as described below.
3.1 Your permission
- We will only disclose or share your personal information with third parties with your prior permission.
3.2 Business Partners
- We may disclose data (in an unstructured and anonymized format) to our business partners, such as those who offer analytics or advertising/marketing services based on such data through third-party advertising cookies.
3.3 Service Providers
We may disclose or transfer necessary parts of your personal data to third parties for the purposes of judicial or other protection:
- When required by law or regulation of governmental or judicial authorities to establish a legal claim / defense or to prevent fraud and other illegal actions.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Jobs-worldstudio, our suppliers, customers, or the public at large, as required or permitted by applicable law.
4. Processing of personal data in another country
This section describes that Jobs-worldstudio may transfer your personal data to other countries, subject to the laws and regulations in force in these countries regarding the protection of confidentiality.
5. Cookies and Similar Technologies
Almost all data collected through cookies will only be stored on your devices and not sent https://jobs-worldstudio.com/ . Exceptions are rare and limited.
1. To improve the user experience of the Jobs-worldstudio services on the Internet, we use the following cookies:
Authorization and registration
Cookies save personal settings on your devices, such as the choice of language, location, font. Thus, you do not have to re-enter this information each time you use our services
Entering User Data
2. For analytics purposes and to provide you with personalized advertising services and other features, we use the following cookies:
Cookies are used to count the number and duration of visits to websites related to Jobs-worldstudio products and services, and to determine which sections and functions you use most often. This information helps us analyze our products and services in order to improve them and develop new features. This includes the following cookies: Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics from Google, Yandex Metrika services. For the above purposes, we may store your personal data, such as your IP address and Jobs-worldstudio user identification number, during your visit to our websites
Personalization and Advertising
They are also used to limit the number of times certain advertisements are shown and to measure the overall effectiveness of advertising campaigns. Jobs-worldstudio places such cookies through specialized advertising services Google AdWords, Google Maps, Google DoubleClick (Google company), Yandex Direct, Yandex. Cards. The information collected with their help is used only by Jobs-worldstudio and advertising services
Viewing YouTube videos embedded on our sites
5.2 How to change your cookie settings
- Please note that you can change your cookie settings in your browser to accept, block or delete some or all cookies (eg third party cookies).
- If you block cookies, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Jobs-worldstudio services.
- Cookie settings differ depending on the type and version of the installed browser. Below we provide a list of the most popular ones with links to information on how to change their cookie settings (the links below lead to materials in English, but you can choose your preferred language using the appropriate setting on the page that opens). If you are using a different browser, or if the pages linked below are removed or unavailable, you should read the privacy statements or go to that browser's support page for more information. Information on how to change cookie settings in different browsers can also be found on the English site https://www.aboutcookies.org/.
- How to change cookie settings in Google Chrome:
- How to change cookie settings in Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- How to change cookie settings in Mozilla Firefox:
- How to change cookie settings in Apple Safari:
Google Analytics Help Center:
The IP addresses that your browser sends to Google Analytics will not be associated with any other data held by Google. By changing your browser settings, you can block cookies, however, this may make it difficult to use the functionality of our site. With the "Google Analytics Opt-out" application, you can opt out of using Google Analytics through your browser from the moment you opt out:
For more information, please go to link:
If you would like to learn more about these methods, or to see what options are available to you to prevent Google from using this information, please click here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722022?hl=de
5.3 Web beacons
A web beacon is a tiny 1x1 pixel GIF or PGN image, usually transparent, that is embedded in a website or electronic writing and helps measure the effectiveness of a marketing campaign. Jobs-worldstudio and its contractors may use web beacons to determine if you have visited certain pages or clicked on certain links while using the Jobs-worldstudio services. In addition, we may embed them in marketing communications (such as Jobs-worldstudio newsletters) to identify which content you have read or clicked on. We use the information collected in this way to improve our websites, products and services.
6. Third Party Links in Jobs-worldstudio Services
This section describes how Jobs-worldstudio protects your personal information and provides tips on how you can help protect it.
We take all necessary precautions to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. However, Jobs-worldstudio cannot guarantee the absolute security of data on the Internet. Therefore, for additional protection of personal data from unauthorized access, we recommend that you:
7.1 Properly protect your Jobs-worldstudio account, namely:
- When creating a registered Jobs-worldstudio user account, set a password consisting of a combination of letters and numbers.
- To login to your Jobs-worldstudio account use your own username and password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and username and for all activities that occur under your Jobs-worldstudio account.
- Change your Jobs-worldstudio account password regularly.
- Notify us immediately if you discover that your Jobs-worldstudio account username and password have been stolen. Jobs-worldstudio may block or prevent you from logging into your Jobs-worldstudio account with that username and password and delete personal information related to your Jobs-worldstudio account.
7.2 Install all security-related software updates available for your products and use protective measures such as antivirus.
8. Personal data management
This section describes that if you have any questions or requests regarding your personal data collected by Jobs-worldstudio. You can also contact us via email email@example.com .
8.1 Jobs-worldstudio account
- In order for Jobs-worldstudio to provide you with relevant Jobs-worldstudio services, you must provide Jobs-worldstudio with true, accurate, current and complete personal information in your Jobs-worldstudio account.
- By logging into your Jobs-worldstudio account, you can view and edit information related to that account.
- If you wish to subscribe to or unsubscribe from Jobs-worldstudio emails and news about Jobs-worldstudio services, you can do so by logging into your Jobs-worldstudio account.
services When using the Jobs-worldstudio services, you can disable or enable the transfer of your personal data to Jobs-worldstudio at any time through your privacy settings.
- You can change the cookie settings in your browser to accept, block or delete some or all cookies (for example, third-party cookies) and change other settings.
- If you do not want Jobs-worldstudio to provide you with personalized marketing services and advertising through third party cookies, you can block or delete third party cookies in your browser at any time.
8.4 How to contact Jobs-worldstudio for personal data management
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time with any questions or requests regarding your personal data stored in your Jobs-worldstudio account or collected by the company Jobs-worldstudio, for example, to request that Jobs-worldstudio access, correct, download, block, delete, or prohibit Jobs-worldstudio's use of some or all of your personal data, and to restrict Jobs-worldstudio's use of your personal data in certain circumstances (for example, you may contact us if you do not want your personal data to be analyzed).
In addition, if you have given Jobs-worldstudio consent to the collection of your personal data through the Jobs-worldstudio services, you may withdraw that consent by changing the privacy settings of certain Jobs-worldstudio services or by submitting a request to us to do so. We will stop collecting your personal data and will only retain that collected prior to such request.
8.5 When you use the services of Jobs-worldstudio, we always strive to ensure the accuracy of your personal data and protect it from accidental or malicious deterioration. We will comply with all your requests regarding your personal data, however, the following cases may be exceptions:
- if required or permitted by applicable law;
- for legitimate business purposes;
- when receiving repetitive requests that require a disproportionate investment of labor and resources (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing existing work procedures);
- at the potential risk of violating the confidentiality of third parties.
9. Child Protection
This section describes how to protect the privacy of children. If you are a minor, you must obtain the permission of your parents (guardians) before providing Jobs-worldstudio with your personal information. If your parents/guardians would like to have access to your personal information, they may contact us via email at email@example.com .
We do not knowingly collect personal data from minors without the consent of their parents or guardians. We encourage parents and guardians to monitor their children's online activities when using Jobs-worldstudio services.
If you are a minor, you need parental permission to use Jobs-worldstudio services. You may only provide us with personal information with the permission of your parents (or guardians). Your parents (or guardians) may at any time contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org to revoke consent previously given or to request access, correction, download, blocking, deletion or prohibition of Jobs-worldstudio's use of certain or all personal data about you (for example, your parents or guardians may contact us if they believe that Jobs-worldstudio may collect and use your personal data unlawfully), and restrict Jobs-worldstudio's use of your personal data in certain circumstances ( for example, your parents or guardians may contact us if they do not want your personal data to be analyzed).
10. Sensitive Personal Data
Jobs-worldstudio will never ask you for sensitive personal data, such as medical history or health information, information about political, religious or philosophical beliefs, criminal offenses imputed or committed by you, criminal convictions, racial or ethnicity, union membership, sexual orientation, personal life, behavior or genetics. We ask you to refrain from providing us with such data.
11. Rights of the data
subject A data subject has the following rights:
- The right to know – this means that you have the right to know if your Personal Data is being processed; what data is collected, where it comes from and why and by whom it is processed.
- The right to access means that you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and receive a copy of the Personal Data you have collected.
- The right to rectification - this means that you have the right to request the rectification or deletion of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure means that, under certain circumstances, you may request that your Personal Data be removed from our records.
- The right to restriction of processing means that, subject to certain conditions, you have the right to restrict the processing of your Personal Data.
- The right to object to processing – this means that in certain cases you have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing - this means that you have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling; and not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. You can exercise this right whenever the result of profiling has legal effects on you or significantly affects you.
- Right to Data Portability – You have the right to receive your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or, if possible, by direct transmission from one processor to another.
- Right to Complain - In the event that we deny your request in accordance with the Rights of Access, we will tell you why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, please contact us.
- Right to Supervisory Authority Assistance – This means that you are entitled to the assistance of a supervisory authority and the right to other remedies such as a claim for damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw any consent given to the Processing of your Personal Data.
13. How to contact us. Supervisory Authority